EXIT 2.5 X2 Series Shocks for Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo
• 2.5” DIAMETER PIGGYBACK AND REMOTE ALUMINUM RESERVOIR: Allowing for more nitrogen and oil to keep shocks running cooler and more consistent as oil expansion occurs with heat.
• HIGH FLOW PISTON DESIGN: 7075 aluminum that is CNC machined to our industry leading high flow port design for small bump compliance and amazing high speed dampening capabilities. Anodized to avoid any corrosion. Combined with our rider specific valving specs, you get the best possible suspension in one complete package.
• NO TOOLS REQUIRED CLICKER ADJUSTMENTS: Easily adjust your compression dampening with a simple turn of a knob at the piggyback or remote reservoir location. Rebound dampening is located at the shock base also with a simple turn of the knob.
• 36LBS LIGHTER THAN STOCK FOX SHOCKS
• 3/4” HARD CHROME SHAFT
• LARGER DIAMETER STAINLESS BRAIDED HOSE
• 3” LIGHTWEIGHT INDUSTRY LEADING DUAL RATE SPRINGS
• SIMPLE THREADED CROSSOVER NUTS
• HIGH TEMP RATED “VITON” SEALS AND O RINGS
• PROGRESSIVE CLOSED CELLULAR BUMP STOP
• PTFE LINED SPHERICAL BEARINGS